A friend of mine used to enter a series of numbers on his phone to block his number from showing up on my caller ID. Can't remember the numbers. Need to call someone and I don't want them getting my number.
Anyone know the code?
A friend of mine used to enter a series of numbers on his phone to block his number from showing up on my caller ID. Can't remember the numbers. Need to call someone and I don't want them getting my number.
Anyone know the code?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I think you dial *67 then the area code and number...
is that what you are talking about?
my kids do it when they want to call some of their friends and play jokes on them...
they did it to me one day...I kept getting these silly phone calls and I was like 15 minutes figuring out that they were in the back seat calling me!!!
*67
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right AB Select Start?
...Wait, that might be something else.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn_fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right AB Select Start?
...Wait, that might be something else. </div></div>
LMAO
i havent played contra in ages
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
contra was the sh** with that code!
267 555 0100
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks